Monday, February 26, 2007

Pan's Labyrinth -2006-

WINNER: Cinematography
Pan's Labyrinth
Guillermo Navarro
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Thank you, thank you so much to the Academy. This is a great honor. I want to congratulate my fellow nominees. It's a great honor to be among you.

This award is a recognition for the collective effort to support the vision of the genius of Guillermo Del Toro.

Pan's Labyrinth is the result of this narrative that add up to finding the look of the movie, and the narrative to continue into this incredible story that unfolds. The creative freedom that was needed to tell the story, to preserve the integrity of the story and the point of view is what was more important for us in this movie.

To my children, to my wife for giving me wings. Thank you very much.

No comments: