Monday, February 26, 2007

The Lives of Others

Winner: Foreign Language Film
The Lives Of Others
Germany
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck:
Oh my God! I was already crying after Tornatore's film.

I thank you Academy members from the bottom of my heart for this honor. And I thank Michael and Tom from Sony Classics for choosing The Lives of Others and bringing it to you. I thank Germany and Bavaria for making this film possible. My great department heads for making this film with me.

Schwarzenegger for teaching me that the words "I can't" should be stricken from my vocabulary. And my entire crew. I thank my producers, commissioning editors, distributors, financiers. I thank my brother Sebastian for helping with this script and for "Baumba" for believing in me. But most of all I thank my actors, especially Ulrich and Sebastian, you're the greatest artists and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Finally, my wife Christiane. No, I have to say that one more thing. Just that one more thing: Christiane, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greetings movie-scenes.blogspot.com owner found your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumer-service.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic Take care. Jeremy